about us.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Very Salt Lake Christmas

It's no secret that being in Salt Lake City during Christmastime is one of my most favorite things! I just love the beautiful lights and the sweet Spirit I feel as I am reminded of the joy of the Savior's birth.

When Kline asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told him that the only present that I wanted was a date to eat at The Roof restaurant. So that's what we did. I have never been so stuffed in my entire life. The buffet was full of creme brulee, crab legs, shrimp, chicken cordon bleu, roast and everything you could ever dream of. To top it off, our seats were right by the best view in the house! We were seated right by the giant window and could see the temple perfectly, as well as the lights. Seriously, such a magical night.

We actually headed back up to Salt Lake City the very next night because we had gotten tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. We had gotten 4 tickets and so we decided to take Kline's grandparents with us. We were running super late because of some bad traffic, so we ate a quick meal at McDonalds and then ran to the Conference Center to find our seats. Kline and I had the BEST seats. We were on the floor and could see the stage perfectly. The dancers that danced through the aisles were dancing right next to us and it was just so fun. Sutton Foster was the guest artist and she is one of my very favorite people. She did such an amazing job and we both agreed that this year's Christmas concert was the best one we've ever been to.




No comments:

Post a Comment