about us.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Honeymoon: Hola Mexico!

Our last country stop on the cruise was to Cozumel, Mexico! I had never been to Mexico, so I was super excited. We had not really planned any activities to do while in Mexico, as we had planned to mostly just explore and relax. However, once we got off of the ship, we found out that we could rent an electric scooter for a very low price.

While the company was getting our paperwork ready, we found a taco stand with fresh tacos that were being sold out of some man's truck. I was hesitant at first, but I ended up getting a taco anyways and loved it!


Scootering around Cozumel was definitely my favorite day of the whole trip. The weather was perfect and the island was absolutely beautiful. We tried to go to a free public beach, but only stayed for a few minutes before we were on our way again. It was such a fun day and we even found some super cheap souvenirs to bring home. Overall, I LOVED Cozumel and it was most definitely my favorite day.











No comments:

Post a Comment